About Buffalo Gun Center

We are here to help

The Buffalo Gun Center is a locally owned family business, started in 1948 on Delevan Avenue in the city of Buffalo. In 1955 renovated a corner delicatessen located at Jefferson and Delevan Ave.
At this location the Buffalo Gun Center was selling to sportsman, target shooters and police agencies. Always having a knowledgeable staff to help. Most staff were target shooters or general shooting enthusiasts, ready to help people find the right gear needed for their endeavors. A gunsmith was always part of the operation.

The Buffalo Gun Center moved from this location in 1972. The new location on Harlem Road was larger. Yet the philosophy was the same, to have the right merchandise at the right prices, and to help the customer’s.

At this same location on Harlem Road in Cheektowaga, New York the Buffalo Gun Center expanded its showroom. Now offering more selection on display plus New York State Pistol Safety Training, and a full modern gun smithing facility for servicing customer firearms. A knowledgeable staff, quality merchandise at reasonable prices, and always supporting local community efforts, while promoting safe, responsible, well informed gun ownership for more than 65 years.

About Buffalo Gun Center